Custom Harley Davidson 2009 Road King Classic
This listing is for a one-of-a-kind Custom Harley Davidson 2009 Road King Classic being sold by the original owner. It just had the 35K service and got a fresh inspection sticker. The bike has been in climate controlled storage for the past year or so. It was dyno tuned by Quinton Brothers in Williston, Vermont, on 11/14/13. The maximum horsepower was increased from 72.57 to 74.81 and maximum torque was increased from 84.65 to 89.18 ft./lbs. Almost all of the stock parts have been replaced with aftermarket parts by Kuryakyn, Paul Yaffe, RC Components, Custom Dynamics, Mustang, Chrome Dome, Rinehart, Desert Dawgs, Marlin, Screaming Eagle, and more. Most of the custom work was done by Green Mountain Harley Davidson in Essex Junction, Vermont. It has skulls, grim reapers, spikes and LED lights everywhere. Most of the skulls have eyes that light up. All of the lighting on the bike is LED, made by Paul Yaffe, Custom Dynamics, and Kuryakyn. The bike runs great and is a real head turner.People frequently ask for photos of themselves in front of it wherever it's parked. Our reserve price is a fraction of what has been put into this beast. You will not be disappointed. The bike can be seen in Colchester, Vermont upon request. We can arrange crating and freight shipping at the buyer's expense.
- 96 ci engine with stage 1 download
- Custom oversized RC Components front wheel (with matching brake rotors)
- Custom Harley rear wheel
- Custom caliper covers
- New rubber front and back
- Kuryakyn Crusher Power Cell Exhaust (2 into 1 into 2)
- Rinehart 4" slipons
- custom oil cooler and oil pressure gauge
- Mustang seat, saddle bag covers and tank bra
- Desert Dawg covers on engine guard (studded to match the Mustang covers)
- Kuriokan fairing with custom windscreen (Harley lighted bar at bottom)
- Custom shift linkage components (Kuryakyn?)
- Kuryakyn headlights and auxiliary lights
- Custom rear passenger foot boards (Kuryakyn?)
- Custom front foot boards
- Extended forward controls with custom arms
- Heel/toe shifter with custom pegs
- Screamin Eagle intake with rain sock
- Harley heated hand grips
- Marlin thermometer and clock on handlebars (clock needs battery)
- Air horns outside and inside fairing, plus a 1980s Coupe de Ville tri-horn inside fairing
- Chrome Dome skull horn cover
- Custom skull head cover
- Custom skull mirrors (Kuryakyn?)
- Custom Skull cover on ignition switch
- Custom combined speedo and tachometer
- Custom Foot pegs, kick stand and skulls on fuel tank are from one company
- Kuryakyn control boxes to control color/speed of LED lighting for radio and speakers
- Lockable watertight glovebox
- Pigtail for quick connect to Harley battery chgarger
- Saddlebags and rear fender are from a manufacturer in California
- Set up with hardware for quick detach tour pack
- Paul Yaffe wedgie lights on back of saddle bags
- Almost all the bolts (including head bolts) were replaced with spiked bolts
- Front + rear plugins for heated gear
- ABS, cruise control, factory security (audible alarm disabled)
- A few LED lights are out, mostly on the bottom of rear fender
Please click the 'Shipping and Payments' tab above to see all of the available shipping methods and costs prior to bidding.
The winning bidder can also pick up this item at our store in Colchester, Vermont to save on shipping charges. All local pickups are subject to 7% sales tax.
This item is being listed by a Global Garage Sale eBay Drop-Off Store. Global Garage Sale stores are operated by professional eBay sellers with thousands of happy customers worldwide, so bid with confidence and please contact us with any questions.
Shipping:This item can be picked up in Colchester, Vermont. There is no pick up charge. We can also arrange truck freight shipping anywhere in the continental USA. Please email with your Zip Code for a shipping quote. We cannot offer international shipping on this item. If you are local and want to pick up your item(s), just send an email or give us a call.
Professional Packing:Global Garage Sale takes great care packaging every item to ensure a safe delivery, and all items are shipped with insurance coverage. We include a small handling fee to cover time and materials. Please look at our feedback to see our packing reviews. Global Garage Sale collects and reuses boxes and packing materials from other local businesses. This helps to protect our environment. We encourage you to reuse and/or recycle whenever possible.
Returns:All items are sold as-is with no returns. We do our best to present accurate, detailed information about every item we sell. If you have any questions, please email us before placing your bid. We must be notified of any issues within 24 hours of receiving your item. Any returns will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
Legal:Global Garage Sale is not the owner of these products. We sell items for people and businesses. We represent the items to the best of our ability and are not liable for misidentification of items. Global Garage Sale's entire liability to you or any other third party under any circumstance is limited to the final sale price of any particular item. All text and images in this listing are the property of Global Garage Sale, Inc. or Global Garage Sale Franchising, LLC. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Global Garage Sale eBay drop-off stores specialize in online consignment services for businesses, individuals, and non-profit groups. To learn more about Global Garage Sale, visit our: About Us page on eBay