KCI ActiV.A.C ActiVAC Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Unit Vacuum Machine Bundle
This listing is for a KCI ActiV.A.C. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Unit. It's in good condition and was working well when last used. The unit comes in the original case with the information guide and everything else shown. Please see the photos below to see everything that is included, and contact us with any questions before bidding. We have a low opening bid and no reserve price so don't miss your chance to win!
Check out our other listings for more KCI VAC and ActiVAC products!
The winning bidder can pick up this item at our store in Colchester, Vermont to save on shipping charges. All local pickups are subject to 7% sales tax.
"The ActiV.A.C. Therapy System has been designed to help patients resume their activities of daily living while still receiving the proven wound healing benefits of V.A.C. Therapy. This includes many enhancements that make using V.A.C. Therapy easier for both patients and healthcare professionals."
Lightweight, Portable Therapy Unit
This ergonomically designed therapy unit is:
- Lighter. Weighs only 2.4 pounds – 34% lighter than the V.A.C. Freedom® System
- Smaller. Compact size is 36% smaller than the V.A.C. Freedom System with a low profile design that can be worn close to the body
- Discreet. A new carrying case hides the tubing, and a redesigned system delivers a quieter operation
- Informative. Alarm notifications are now easier to recognize and correct
- Efficient. Easy, quick release 300 mL canister
- Convenient. Includes USB and Infrared ports for convenient data download
- Simple. Easy-to-use, single-touch therapy on/off operation
Simplified Touch Screen
Control functions have been enhanced and simplified:
- Easier Navigation. Features a full-color interface with intuitive touch screen controls
- Simplified Patient Mode. Control functions designed specifically for patients are easy to use and understand
- Reduced Training. Shares common control functions with the new InfoV.A.C.® Therapy System for easier training
Designed to help clinicians and patients identify and troubleshoot negative pressure leaks, Seal Check™ provides:
- Instant Feedback. Audible and visual cues are delivered in real-time, allowing easier location of dressing leaks
- May Reduce Unscheduled Visits. Patients can troubleshoot dressing leaks themselves. Easier for clinicians to help troubleshoot problems over the phone
- Enhanced Therapy Confidence. A proper seal helps ensure accurate delivery of prescribed therapy for wound healing
Therapy History Reports
With the built-in ability to store and track therapy data, healthcare professionals can:
- Document Patient Compliance with V.A.C. Therapy. Monitors therapy usage, settings, durations, dressing and canister changes to help ensure patients are receiving the prescribed course of therapy
- Stay Informed. Information can be downloaded to a USB flash drive or transmitted via Infrared to a PDA for further analysis
Recommended therapy settings and pressure ranges have been pre-programmed into the unit based on a wide variety of wound types. This allows for:
- Easier Set Up. With pre-programmed settings by wound type, clinicians can initiate therapy quickly and efficiently
- Simplified Usage. Intuitive control functions make it easy to use, especially for clinicians who are not as familiar with V.A.C. Therapy
Alarm functions have been separated by condition with both audible and visual cues, making them easier to recognize and recall. This can provide:
- Easier Troubleshooting. Alarm conditions can be easily identified and corrected by the patient or caregiver
- Less Interruption. Easier and faster alarm condition corrections mean fewer interruptions to V.A.C. Therapy
- 7.6” W x 6” H x 2.5” D (19.3 x 15.2 x 6.4 cm)
- 2.4 lbs (1.08 kg) with an empty canister
- Battery Type: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 14 hour average
- Recharging Time: 6 hours to reach full charge from a completely discharged state
- Canister Size: 300 mL
- Modes: Continuous or Intermittent
- Intensity Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Pressure Settings: -25 mmHg through -200 mmHg (-3.3 kPa to -26.6 kPa)
- External Power Supply Input: 100-240 VAC .72 A @ 115 VAC 47-63 Hz
- External Power Supply Output: 12 V, 3.3 A
- Patient & Enclosure Leakage Current: <100 Microamps
- Type B, Applied Part Class II IPX0
- Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Temperature Range: -4° F (-20° C) to 140° F (60° C)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0-95% non-condensing
- Temperature Range: 41° F (5° C) to 104° F (40° C)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0-95% non-condensing
- Altitude Range: 0 to 14,000 feet (0 to 4267 m)
- Optimum Performance: 0 to 8,000 feet (0 to 2438 m)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please click the 'Shipping and Payments' tab above to see all of the available shipping methods and costs prior to bidding.
The winning bidder can also pick up this item at our store in Colchester, Vermont to save on shipping charges. All local pickups are subject to 7% sales tax.
This item is being listed by a Global Garage Sale eBay Drop-Off Store. Global Garage Sale stores are operated by professional eBay sellers with thousands of happy customers worldwide, so bid with confidence and please contact us with any questions.
Payment:We accept payment by Paypal only. All Vermont residents and local pick-ups are subject to 7.0% Sales Tax. Unless contacted by the buyer, we reserve the right to relist an item if full payment is not received within 3 days.
Shipping:Global Garage Sale ships promptly, often the same day that payment is received, using UPS or USPS. In some cases we may be able to combine items in order to reduce shipping costs.
International Shipping:International packages ship with USPS Priority Mail International or Express Mail International. We mark all customs forms with the actual final sale price and are not responsible for any taxes, duties or customs fees. It is against the law for us to mark an item as a "gift".
Local Pickup:If you are local and want to pick up your item(s), just send an email or give us a call. We have no pickup charge, but are required to collect 7% Vermont/Colchester sales tax.
Professional Packing:Global Garage Sale takes great care packaging every item to ensure a safe delivery, and all items are shipped with insurance coverage. We include a small handling fee to cover time and materials. Please look at our feedback to see our packing reviews. Global Garage Sale collects and reuses boxes and packing materials from other local businesses. This helps to protect our environment. We encourage you to reuse and/or recycle whenever possible.
Returns:All items are sold as-is with no returns. We do our best to present accurate, detailed information about every item we sell. If you have any questions, please email us before placing your bid. We must be notified of any issues within 24 hours of receiving your item. Any returns will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
Legal:Global Garage Sale is not the owner of these products. We sell items for people and businesses. We represent the items to the best of our ability and are not liable for misidentification of items. Global Garage Sale's entire liability to you or any other third party under any circumstance is limited to the final sale price of any particular item. All text and images in this listing are the property of Global Garage Sale, Inc. or Global Garage Sale Franchising, LLC. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Global Garage Sale eBay drop-off stores specialize in online consignment services for businesses, individuals, and non-profit groups. To learn more about Global Garage Sale, visit our: About Us page on eBay